Glaucoma Physician Symposium
2022 Program Available On-Demand Now
The Glaucoma Physician Symposium is a 1-day meeting focused on the latest discussion topics and questions surrounding glaucoma diagnosis and treatment. This CME-accredited, digital conference features live panel discussions throughout six sessions, led by the top glaucoma experts from around the country.
The 2022 meeting took place on Saturday August 6, 2022 and is available now on-demand viewing through August 6, 2023. There will not be a 2023 Glaucoma Physician Symposium program. Check back later this year for updates on the 2024 program.
The Eye Centers of Racine & Kenosha
New York Eye Surgery Center
Upon completion of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Describe how new diagnostic and monitoring technologies may be used to inform patient management decisions
- Explain the mechanism of action and study results from clinical trials of new and investigational pharmacotherapies
- Identify the most appropriate treatment strategies involving drop regimens, sustained delivery devices, and surgical techniques to slow glaucoma progression
- Understand how to optimally combine IOL implantation with cataract surgery
- Identify how particular patient characteristics impact MIGS device selection
- Provide quality care in a highly efficient practice environment
The target audience for this event is glaucoma specialists and ophthalmologists.
Have questions about the meeting? Contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 215-237-9128.